Wednesday, May 21, 2008

#23 Summary

I have found the Learning 2.0 program interesting and at times challenging, there were many sites to visit and get your head around. It has certainly increased my awareness web 2.0 technologies and wile many did not interest me personally professionally I need to be aware.

Not all had library applications but many do eg wikis, online productivity, downloadable audiobooks, RSS feeds and some would be useful for the reader in their personal lives eg. LibraryThing.

I can see the value of many as shared networking spaces but personally prefer face to face interactions rather than in cyberspace. Their popularity obviously shows there is a need out there and it seems that need is well and truly being catered for.

Thankyou Janelle for the time and effort you have put into this program.

No comments: